Edible Scorpion Recipe Chili Dip
Chili and Scoprion Dip an Edible Insects Recipe to innovate your appetizer
- 3 big red chili.
- 5 cloves of garlic.
- 2 Black Scorpion https://www.next-food.net/en/boutique/scorpions-black/
- 3 shallots.
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- 1/2 scoop of lime juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- vegetables to go with the dish: carrots, baby corn, green beans, paprika and cucumber.
- Steam the green beans, baby corns and carrot and set aside.
- Remove the 2 claws and the tail of the edible scorpion and set aside.
- Re-hydrate the scorpion in hot water for 15 min.
- Pass the chilies, garlic and shallots in a pan with a little oil for 10 minutes until grilled.
- Once the scorpions are dry, fry them for 1 min.
- Finely chop the scorpions.
- Place the chili, garlic and shallots in a kitchen mortar and mix well. Add the scorpions prepared before, fish saune, lime and sugar. Mix a little more.
- Serve in a bowl, decorate the bowl with the tail and scorpion claws. Place the vegetables to accompany the edible insects
You can replace chilly with Capsicum .